List of Christmas Latino children's books

The holidays are a wonderful time to read with your children. I don't know about you, but when my kids were little, I used to burrow tons of Christmas books every week to read to them at night.

This week I spent some time online searching for holiday books with Latino themes and these are the ones I found. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed at the small quantity. I was expecting to find a lot more.

I hope you'll check them out. Just click on the link to find out more about each title on Amazon. And remember to visit your local library and ask your librarian for more suggestions.

Happy holiday reading!

A Pinata in a Pine Tree

Federico and the Magi's Gift

Hurray for the Three Kings' Day

Farolitos for Abuelo

The Santero's Miracle

The Christmas Gift

Uno, does, tres, posada

El verdadero cuento de Navidad

N Is For Navidad

Carlos, Light the Farolito

The Night of Las Posadas

Cuentos de Navidad Puertorriquenos

The Farolitos of Christmas

Mimi's Parranda

The Legend of the Poinsettia

Comments