Teach your kids English, Spanish and French at the same time

Here's a holiday gift idea for your little girl or girls: My Sister is My Best Friend, by Nicole Weaver.

My Sister is My Best Friend is a children's picture book for ages 2 to 7 written in three languages: English, Spanish and French.

In this simple story, talented author Nicole Weaver takes us through the days of two twin sisters who are inseparable and do everything together: together they play, go to the park, chase after butterflies, help their mother, go to town, and eat ice-cream, among other activities. For each simple expression in English there's the equivalent in Spanish and French.

My Sister is My Best Friend is an upbeat, inspirational book for girls, especially sisters! The kind that will put a smile on their faces. The illustrations are bright and cheerful, a splash of color on the pages. Best of all, it's also educational because it teaches other languages. How can you go wrong?

The book has an Amazon rating of 5 stars (out of 11 reviews).

Comments